Monday, August 02, 2004

A conversation...

Today afternoon, I was sitting with Gati and a few others outside the Fernows street cafe. I know Gati fairly well, so there was no need of introduction etc. Here are the excerpts:

1: Topic of discussion: Environmental Engineering... how easy/difficult the coursework is...

Vivek: So Gati, whats your background?
Gati: tables, trees and street!!!

2: I was trying to log in using my university ID on someone else's laptop, and was unable to do so... I tried to use a different server, named as CU.ROOT.B:

Vivek: yaar....kucch jam nahi raha hai... its not letting me log in.
Gati: Arre you have misspelled the server name... It should be RAUT ( my last name) and not root.

3: Topic of discussion: Laptops... how good/bad they are.... I was going to tell a funny incident.

Vivek: Agar kisika CD chal nahi raha hai to wo kya karega??
Gati: Elevator lega ya fir jump karega!!!!

I am still not sure if that was meant to be funny or she just said it like that. But noone had expected that.

Thanks Gati for making me laugh though.

No comments: